Axis Bank Titwala

March 5, 2019 - Banks - Titwala - Maharashtra - India
  • Axis Bank Titwala
Ads Details
Axis Bank is the third largest of the private-sector banks in India offering a comprehensive suite of financial products. The bank has its head office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has 3,703 branches, 13,814 ATMs,[2] and nine international offices. The bank employs over 55,000 people and had a market capitalization of ₹1.31 trillion (US$18 billion) (as on March 31, 2018).[2] It sells financial services to large and mid-size corporates, SME, and retail businesses.[1]

As of 30 Jun. 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by promoters and promoter group (United India Insurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited, National Insurance Company Limited, New India Assurance Company Ltd, GIC, LIC and UTI).[6] The remaining 69.19% shares are owned by mutual funds, FIIs, banks, insurance companies, corporate bodies, and individual investors among others.
Result 0 votes
Share by email Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Share on LinkedIn Pin on Pinterest Share via Whatsapp